Monday, March 7, 2011

Upcoming Tour: The Femme Fatale Tour (The Studio Versions)

With the release of the album right around the corner, I have to start thinking of my new tour. Britney did confirm that she will be touring early this summer in the US, but...why wait? I'm already starting to get to work on this tour. I haven't picked out the set list yet. I would like to hear the tracks on the album before I make a definite set list. The only songs I know for a fact will be on the set list are "Hold It Against Me," "Till The World Ends," and remixes of "...Baby One More Time" and "I'm A Slave 4 U." This will hopefully be a great fanmade tour and should hold us over until the real tour. Due to the comments on my last tour, this tour will be studio versions only.

No comments:

Post a Comment