Thursday, March 17, 2011

Official Zach1195 Announcement: The End Of The World Tour

The official name of my new tour is "The End Of The World Tour."  I will still be uploading the studio versions to my channel. But this will kind of be like a double feature tour. I'm collaborating with BritneyFakeTour on YouTube. While I upload the studio versions, they will be uploading the live versions. This will be a fantastic tour you won't want to miss. There is still no official release date.

Set list:
1.Intro + Till The World Ends
2.Womanizer
3.Oops!.. I Did It Again

4.Intro + I Wanna Go
5.My Prerogative
6.3
7.If U Seek Amy

8.Intro + Gimme More
9.Gasoline/Toxic
10.Piece Of Me/Kill The Lights

11.Intro + Everytime/Someday/Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know/From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart/My Baby 

12.Intro + The Big Fat Bass/Break The Ice/(Drop Dead) Beautiful
13.Stronger
14.Seal It With A Kiss
15.Circus

16.Intro + Inside Out
17.I'm A Slave 4 U
18.Baby One More Time
19.Criminal

20.Intro + Hold It Against Me + Outro

No comments:

Post a Comment