Monday, August 20, 2012

Next Project In The Works

(Click the picture above to enlarge)
I figured I'd take a break from making fan-made tours, and make a compilation album. Of course we all love Britney's hot dance tracks, but I think we should take our hats off and honor some of Britney's best work, her ballads. I wanted to make an album that focused mainly on the slower songs of her career. I tried to incorporate at least one song from each era.

Track List:
1. Luv the Hurt Away
2. From the Bottom of my Broken Heart
3. Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know
4. Girl In The Mirror
5. Heart
6. I Run Away
7. Everytime
8. Someday (I Will Understand)
9. Let Go
10. Out From Under
11. My Baby
12. Everyday

1 comment:

  1. Zach, you have inspired me to make fictional albums and tours. Also, can you please gimme a link to hear (not download your) new album? And I'm so gonna subscribe to ya! :)

    ReplyDelete